What do you do when you’ve booked an Airbnb and don’t have access to a hotel gym? Pack what you need, plan to buy a few supplies, and adjust your workouts to make what you’ve got werk.
Here’s what makes it in my suitcase:
- A pair of Bala bands (I have the 1 lb set)
- Running shoes (I’ll bring trail runners if I’m doing mixed outdoor running)
- Resistance bands (lighter for upper body, heavier for lower body)
- Jump rump (I’ll bring this if I don’t think I’ll be running much)
- Gliders (Great for full body!)
All of these items are small, easy to pack, & don’t add a lot of weight
Here’s what I buy:
- Yoga mat
- A set of 5 lb dumbbells
I’ll plan to have an Amazon Prime delivery sent to the house a day after we arrive. The yoga mat and weights I found are each less than $20 so it’s not a huge deal to leave them behind. Links below! These are also totally optional and you can get by just fine without them!
Here’s what I leave behind:
Everything else! You really don’t need more than this to get in a good work and keep it mixed up day to day – running, cardio intervals, barre, resistance strength training- so much you can do.